News & Events
- ADS Calendar of Events
- ADS Publications
- Alumni Connection Newsletter
- Double Bridges Farm Dedication
- Employment Opportunity Listings
- Fall 2012 Seminars
- National 4-H Dairy Conference Application
- 21st Annual Bull Sale - February 14, 2013
- 2013 Animal Science in Action - Info coming soon!
- Block and Bridle Rodeo - April 18-20, 2013
- Franklin West named emerging scholar by Diverse magazine
- John Bernard recives Pioneer Hi-Bread Forage Award at the ADSA Annual Meeting held in New Orleans, July, 2011
- Clifton A. Baile named Fellows of the American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Dr. Cliff Baile received the 2010 Distinguished Alumni Award from The University of Central Missouri. This honor is given to graduates of UCM who have demonstrated high accomplishments in their chosen fields.
- Dr. Keith Bertrand receives the
2010 Rockefeller Prentice Award in Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Dr. Lane Ely awarded ADSA Southern Award of Honor
- D.W Brooks Awards, 2010 - Dr. Ignacy Misztal receives the D.W. Brooks Research Award and Dr. Dean Pringle receives the D.W. Brooks Teaching Award at the recent ceremony.
- Dr. Steve Stice named to the Georgia Trend magazine's 2010 Most Influential Georgians: Notables List.
- Dr. Franklin West named to Georgia Trend magazine's 2010 40 Under 40: Georgia's Best & Brightest
- Recent graduate Jennifer Mumaw receives awards.
- Researchers work to develop disease-resistant livestock
UGA Meat Sciences Technology Center Store
- New! Now you can fill out the ADS Animal Request Form online. Open the form and type in the requested information, then print it out and submit it to the department head's office with your supporting materials.